When you book a room in a Steve Wynn resort you know you will be receiving the highest level of service across the board. Staying at the Wynn is not cheap but those who stay there say it is well worth it when you consider the level of pampering and amenities that are available to you.
Dining at the Wynn is nothing less than extraordinary. The Wynn and its sister resort Encore hold more Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star Award-winning restaurants than any other independent resort in North America, including Wing Lei, the first Chinese restaurant to receive a Michelin Star in the United States.
The pool area at the Wynn will blow you away with its beautiful landscaping and immaculate gardens. There are two main pools that are temperature-controlled as well as an adult only European-style pool where tops are optional.
If or when you decide to get some sleep while in Las Vegas prepare to get cozy with the Wynn Dream Bed, a custom-designed Sealy mattress with 507 thread count Egyptian cotton sheets that will ensure you get a good nights rest.
Resort fee of $39 per day.
- 2,716 rooms
- 110,000-square-foot casino featuring casino games such as, Blackjack, Big 6, Craps, Caribbean Stud, Roulette, Let-it-Ride, Pai Gow Poker, Pai Gow, Three Card Poker and War
- 195-seat race and sports book
- Restaurants such as, Allegro, Costa di Mare, La Cave, Lakeside, Mizumi, Red 8 Asian Bistro, SW Steakhouse, SW Veranda, Tableau, Terrace Point Café, The Buffet, The Cafe, The Country Club and Wing Lei
- Le Rêve – The Dream, voted “Best Production Show” in Las Vegas for an unprecedented seven consecutive years
- XS Nightclub named the number one nightclub in the United States by Nightclub & Bar’s Top 100 for an unprecedented five years, home to David Guetta, Alesso, Diplo, Skrillex and The Chainsmokers, to name a few
- Lake of Dreams, when the sun sets, the Lake of Dreams comes alive in a spectacle of music and imagery created by over four thousand lights, stunning holographics and puppetry
- Pools, 2 main heated pools and jacuzzis
- Fitness Center
- The Spa at Wynn Las Vegas ($40 per day)
- Shopping at The Wynn Esplanade featuring many luxury brands such as Givenchy’s first U.S. boutique
- Golf at Wynn Golf Club, the only Las Vegas hotel to have its own golf course. Complimentary clubs by Callaway and shoes by Foot Joy are always provided
- Weddings at The Wedding Salons at Wynn Las Vegas with accommodations for up to 120 guests