The Venetian Las Vegas brings a taste of Venice, Italy to the Las Vegas Strip.
Located across from The MIrage and in between Harrah’s and the Wynn, this all-suite hotel offers the biggest standard rooms of all the Las Vegas hotels at 650 square feet, which is about twice as big as a standard hotel room.
Rooms at The Venetian have recently been renovated and refreshed in order to remain competitive on the crowded Las Vegas Strip.
At the Venetian you will be blown away with the attention to detail as you explore the Las Vegas version of the most romantic city in Italy. You will find replicas of some of the most well known landmarks in Venice such as, Doge’s Palace, Campanile Tower and Rialto Bridge.
Hand-painted ceilings that will wow you and the cobblestone pathways and canal with Gondola rides all complete the Venetian experience.
40 restaurants provide you with plenty of dining options while staying at The Venetian. If Italian food is your thing then you will be very pleased to find over 10 Italian restaurants at the resort.
A wide range of other food varieties can be found as well ranging from French cuisine to dim sum. The Venetian also has their fair share of celebrity-chef restaurants with offerings from Thomas Keller, Mario Batali, Buddy Valastro and Wolfgang Puck.
The pool area at The Venetian features 10 pools if you count the pools at its sister property The Palazzo. The Venetian features 3 separate pool areas, each with their own setting and vibe. The largest pool area is The Venetian Pool Deck.
If you are looking for more of a club atmosphere then hit up the outdoor oasis Tao Beach, which during the season serves as an outdoor extension of The Venetians nightclub TAO on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays.
For all you shoppers out there The Grand Canal Shoppes at The Venetian offers luxury shopping with over 875,000 square feet and 160 stores for you to treat yourself to a little retail therapy.
If you are looking for some entertainment options at The Venetian then be sure to check out two of the most popular shows on the Las Vegas Strip. BAZ and Human Nature: Jukebox are featured weekly at the resort. You can also catch other top Las Vegas headliners performing at The Venetian but the offerings will vary depending on what time of year you are visiting.
- Over 4,000 Rooms
- 120,000 square feet casino featuring nearly 2,500 slot and video poker machines
- The Venetian Race & Sports Book featuring 118 personal luxurious betting stations
- Restaurants including AquaKnox, B&B Burger & Beer, B&B Ristorante, Bouchon, Buddy V’s, Carlo’s Bakery, Canaletto, Canyon Ranch Café, Casanova, Chica, Delmonico Steakhouse, Mercato della Pesceria, Otto Enoteca Pizzeria, Grand Lux Café Venetian, JuiceFarm, Lobster ME, Noodle Asia, Paris Baguette Cafe, Public House, SUGARCANE Raw Bar Grill, Tao Asian Bistro, Taqueria Cañonita, Trattoria Reggiano, Yardbird Southern Table & Bar and Zeffirino
- Entertainment and Shows like BAZ and Human Nature: Jukebox as well as other Las Vegas headliners
- Pools. Over 10 pools at 3 separate pool areas, each with their own unique setting and vibe
- Fitness Club and Spa at the Canyon Ranch SpaClub featuring 134,000-square-feet of pampering
- Shopping at The Grand Canal Shoppes at The Venetian with over 160 signature stores
- Weddings with 13 venues to choose from and the ability to accommodate 150 guests
- $39 Resort fee per room, per night