The Mirage set the standard for modern day Las Vegas when it was built in 1989. Las Vegas was seeing a decline in tourism that began in the 1970’s and The Mirage was the first new resort to be built on the Las Vegas Strip in 16 years.
Situated on the North part of the Strip, the Mirage sits in between Caesars Forum Shops and Treasure Island.
The resort does a good job of capturing the rain forest theme and they just might have the most beautiful pool area in Las Vegas with their breath-taking cascading waterfall and interconnected lagoons.
The rooms at The Mirage have the modern amenities you would expect. Premium Sealy Posturepedic pillow-top mattresses will provide you with ultimate comfort while you sleep, while the USB and Ethernet ports to will keep you connected.
If TV is your thing while staying in Las Vegas then you can watch your favorite movies and shows on the 42 inch HDTV.
$35 resort fee for each night you stay, so be aware of then when making a reservation.
- 3.044 rooms
- Casino featuring over 2,200 slot machines and casino games such as Blackjack, Craps, Roulette, Baccarat, Pai Gow, Pai Gow Poker, Let It Ride, Caribbean Stud Poker, Poker, Keno
- 269 seat race and sports book
- The Beatles Love by Cirque Du Soleil
- Restaurants including Blizz Frozen Yogurt, Fin, Stack, Samba Brazilian Steakhouse, Portofino, Tom Colicchio’s Heritage Steak, Cravings, California Pizza Kitchen, OTORO Robata Grill & Sushi, LVB Burgers & Bar, Roasted Bean, The Pantry, Paradise Café, The Still, Carnegie Deli, Dolphins Snacks and Starbucks
- Shops including Optica, Misura, Impulse, The Watch Boutique, The Art of Music, Paradiso, Sugar Factory, The LOVE Boutique, The Terry Fator Store, Mario Barth’s Starlight Tattoo and the Dolphin Shop & Secret Garden Store.
- The Mirage Pool is open year round and is heated
- BARE adult only pool (fee required and closed in the Winter)
- Full service salon and spa ($30 a day)
- Siegfried & Roy’s Secret Garden, Dolphin Habitat, and The Mirage Volcano
- The Mirage fitness center
- Golf at MGM Resorts Shadow Creek Golf Course
- Weddings can be arranged at sister properties with accommodations up to 6000