Paris Las Vegas is what you get when you combine the City of Light with Sin City. The Sin City rendition of Paris comes complete with a half-size replica of The Eiffel Tower and a mock Arc de Triomphe.
These landmarks might have a little extra wow factor when trying to decide which of the Las Vegas hotels to bring the kids to.
With a central Las Vegas Strip location, Paris Las Vegas is located between Bally’s and Planet Hollywood and across the street from the Bellagio.
The Eiffel Tower at Paris Las Vegas comes in at 46 stories tall and tickets for The Eiffel Tower Experience range between $16-$22 and can be bought at the Eiffel Tower gift shop.
During the experience you ride a glass elevator to the top of the tower where you are brought to an observation deck in which you will get to experience breath-taking views of the city of Las Vegas.
The top of the Eiffel Tower also makes for a perfect spot for a wedding because what could be more romantic than a wedding in Paris? Well, a wedding in the actual city of Paris might beat it out but we won’t count that.
Paris Las Vegas features plenty of dining opitons. Gordon Ramsay fans will love Gordon Ramsay Steak. Hell’s Kitchen fans will finally get the chance to try Ramsay’s famous beef wellington without all the yelling.
Mon Ami Gabi offers outdoor dining on the Las Vegas Strip, while Philly’s own Steve Martorano has just introduced his hearty Italian cuisine to Las Vegas.
The new Beer Park is the perfect place to watch a game as the Las Vegas Strip’s first rooftop bar and grill. With over 100 draft, can and bottle selections there is sure to be a beer for everyone, so grab a burger or a dog and enjoy the scenery.
If you are looking for in-house entertainment, Paris Las Vegas has a few options for you. Step right up to Circus 1903 and go back in time over a 100 years when the big top was the talk of the town as it captivated audiences.
R-rated comedian and hypnotist Anthony Cools entertains audiences as he attempts to bring out the risque in people, so do you dare to become his next participant?
- 2,916 rooms
- 85,000 square foot casino with over 2,200 slot and video poker machines
- 265 seat race and sports book
- Dining options: Beer Park, Café Belle Madeleine, Eiffel Tower Restaurant, Hexx Kitchen & Bar, Mon Ami Gabi, Le Village Buffet, Le Café Île St. Louis, JJ’s Boulangerie, La Creperie, Yong Kang Street, Burger Brasserie, Martorano’s at Paris and Gordon Ramsay Steak
- Shows and Entertainment: Circus 1903, Anthony Cools, Sex Tips For Straight Women From A Gay Man, Jeff Civillico: Comedy in Action, and Arabian Nights
- Attractions: The Eiffel Tower Experience
- Pool area and 2 hot tubs
- Health and Fitness Center
- Spa by Mandara and a full service salon
- Shopping at Le Boulevard
- Weddings at Paris Chapel
- Resort Fee of $39.68 per room, per night