New York-New York Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas brings the classic 1940’s New York City skyline to Las Vegas.
With moderately priced rooms and a family friendly atmosphere it makes for the perfect destination for those bringing the family or those craving a bite of the Big Apple.
The Park is also a nice place to relax or grab a bite to eat. Located between the property and the Monte Carlo, The Park offers a few more dining options as several shaded areas where you can sit and people watch.
Kids will enjoy the Big Apple Coaster and Arcade. The coaster ride is $15 for a single ride and $26 for an all day pass.
Weddings are also offered on the coaster because who wouldn’t want to get married on a 67 mph coaster? Hershey’s Chocolate World offers 2 stories of chocolate fun with over 800 varieties of Hershey’s chocolate and candies.
14 restaurants can be found on the property so you will always have plenty of choices to choose from. Village Street Eateries will impress with its attention to detail as it replicates Greenwich Village sidewalk dining.
- 2,023 Rooms
- 84,00 sq ft casino featuring over 2,000 of the latest slot machines and casino games such as Blackjack, Craps, Roulette, Mini Baccarat, Pai Gow Poker, Caribbean Stud Poker, Let It Ride, Big Six, Casino War and Keno
- 40 seat race and sports book
- Dining options include, 48th and Crepe, America, Broadway Burger Bar, Chin Chin Cafe, Nathan’s Famous Hot Dogs, Gallagher’s Steakhouse, Gonzalez y Gonzalez, II Fornaio, New York Pizzeria, Nine Fine Irishmen, Shake Shack, Tom’s Urban and the Village Eateries
- Cirque du Soleil’s Zumanity
- Pool with 3 Jacuzzis
- Full Spa
- Shops including: It’Sugar, Cashman’s Photo Magic, Essentials, Cashman Crystal, Houdini’s Magic Shop, Maui Magnet, Coyote Ugly Retail Shop, Bico, Vegas Express, Zumanity Boutique, Grand Central Bling Co. and the SoHo Village, which provides an array of New York-themed fashions and gifts. Stupidiotic, Swatch and I Love NYNY
- $35 Daily Resort Fee