The MGM Grand in Las Vegas is exactly that, Grand. Located on the South Strip, the self proclaimed “City of Entertainment” will provide you with all you need during your stay in Las Vegas.
Be sure to pack your walking shoes and Fitbit because you will definitely get a workout exploring this resort.
At MGM Grand you will find many dining options from some of the world’s most famous chefs such as Wolfgang Puck and Emeril Lagasse.
If you are into the club scene then be sure to hit up Hakkasan, one of the hottest nightclubs in Las Vegas or the pool club Wet Republic.
Cool off at the Grand Pool Complex featuring 4 pools, 3 whirlpools, cascading waterfalls and a lazy river.
If you are looking to catch a show there is always something going on at MGM’s Grand Garden Arena or nearby T-Mobile Arena. Cirque du Soleil’s KA is also featured at the resort.
$35 daily resort fee.
- 5,044 rooms
- The biggest casino in Las Vegas at 171,000 sq ft featuring blackjack, roulette, craps, pai gow poker, pai gow, Caribbean Stud and Let It Ride, slots, baccarat, keno and Megabucks
- 104 seat race and sports book
- Restaurants including Joël Robuchon, L’Atelier de Joël Robuchon, Tom Colicchio’s Craftsteak, Michael Mina Pub 1842, Morimoto, Hecho en Vegas, FiAMMA Italian Kitchen and Bar, Emeril’s New Orleans Fish House, Hakkasan Las Vegas, Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill, Morimoto Las Vegas, Grand Wok and Sushi Bar, Crush, Stage Deli, Avenue Café, Tap, Grand Buffet and the seasonal Cabana Grille; plus three Starbucks, Blizz Frozen Yogurt, two Corner Cakes and the MGM Grand Food Court
- Entertainment such as Cirque du Soleil’s KÀ, Brad Garrett’s Comedy Club, Jabbawockeez, and David Copperfield
- CBS Television City Research Center which allows visitors a chance to screen new CBS television shows
- Fitness center
- MGM Grand Spa and Salon
- Shopping at The District with stores such as Misura, Optica, CBS Television City and the Jeff Mitchum Gallery. Stores in The Underground include Las Vegas Harley-Davidson and Reviv
- Wedding services for up to 75 people