Welcome to Mandalay Bay, the only beach on Las Vegas Blvd.
Mandalay Bay is a family friendly resort located on the South side of the Las Vegas Strip. It is considered a mid-range upmarket hotel, so while it is not on the level of the Bellagio, it is a step above strip hotels like the Luxor or the Monte Carlo.
Rooms at the Mandalay Bay offer floor-to-ceiling views of Las Vegas and the Strip, so you will always have a fantastic view. Relax in your deep soaking tub and when your ready to get cozy and get some sleep you will find a premium pillow-top mattress to let you rest easy and get recharged for another day on the Las Vegas Strip.
Kids will love a day in the sand at Mandalay Beach. Over 11 acres of swimming fun with 3 large pools, sandy beaches and a 1.6 million gallon wave pool. If you want to get away from the kids Mandalay Bay offers a couple of adult only options for you. The top-optional Moorea Beach Club and Daylight day club let’s you start partying before the sun goes down.
Shark Reef Aquarium will give you spectacular 360 views of over 15 species of sharks swimming around a shipwreck as you explore through an acrylic tunnel.
Shoppers will be in paradise at The Shoppes at Mandalay Place featuring a collection of 40 upscale shops and dining options located between Mandalay Bay and the Luxor.
- 3,211 rooms
- 135,000 sq ft casino featuring Blackjack, Caribbean Stud Poker, Craps, Let It Ride, Pai Gow Poker, Poker, Roulette, Slots, Baccarat, Megabucks and Super Megabucks, and over 2,400 slot machines
- 300 seat race and sports book
- Restaurants including Aureole, Bayside Buffet, Beach Bar & Grill, Border Grill, Citizens Kitchen and Bar, Fleur by Hubert Keller, House of Blues, Kumi Japanese Restaurant and Bar, Libertine Social, Lupo by Wolfgang Puck, Mizuya, The Noodle Shop, Sea Breeze Café, Red Square, Stripsteak, Sports Book Grill and a food court in the convention center area
- Cirque du Soleils’s Michael Jackson ONE
- Shark Reef Aquarium featuring over 2,000 animals and over 15 types of sharks
- 3,000 sq ft health club
- Spa Mandalay, a 30,000 sq ft spa
- Shopping galore. In addition to The Shoppes at Mandalay Place onsite shops include Essentials, House of Blues and Shark Reef Aquarium, Pearl Moon Boutique, Scene, Rangoon News Bureau, Bella Scarpa, Misura, Davidoff, Jungle Juice, Paradiso, Ruby Blue and more.
- Wedding services including music, rides in a limousine to the marriage license bureau, wedding coordinator, his and hers dressing rooms, videography. Package add-ons are also available
- Resort fee of $39.68 per room, per night