The Luxor Hotel and Casino may be the coolest looking themed resort on the Las Vegas Strip. A giant pyramid located in between Mandalay Bay and Excalibur, the Luxor routinely offers some of the lowest priced room on the Vegas Strip.
When you consider all of the entertainment and dining options available, the Luxor is a family-friendly resort that the whole family will enjoy.
When booking your room be sure to pay attention as to which type of room you are reserving. If you want to stay in the pyramid then look for rooms labeled pyramid. These rooms are older and smaller than the tower rooms but they are cheaper.
For a tower room be sure to look for rooms labeled tower. The Luxor Tower is located next to the pyramid and they are connected to one another.
Entertainment wise, the Luxor has a show or exhibit for just about anyone. From Criss Angel’s Mindfreak, Carrot Top, Blue Man Group, Bodies…The Exhibition, to Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition, you will have a wide variety of entertainment options to keep you entertained.
While there are no celebrity chef restaurants at the Luxor, it does feature 9 restaurants, a buffet, food court and numerous Starbucks locations throughout the resort.
Daily resort fee of $34.01.
- 4,408 rooms
- Casino, 120,000 square feet of gaming featuring Blackjack, Craps, Roulette, Baccarat, Pai Gow Poker, Poker, Slots, Video Poker and Megabucks, as well as a Poker room
- 110 seat race and sports book
- Restaurants: Backstage Deli, TENDER Steak & Seafood, Pyramid Cafe, Rice & Company, T & T Tacos & Tequila, the Food Court, Starbucks (there are actually three Starbucks coffee shops in the hotel), Public House, Blizz Frozen Yogurt and More the Buffet at the Luxor
- Entertainment and Attractions: Criss Angel’s MINDFREAK Live, the comedy of Carrot Top, Bodies…The Exhibition, and Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Pool area with 4 pools and a whirlpool
- Shopping at Mandalay Place
- Health Club
- Nurture Spa and Salon
- Weddings at Chapel at Luxor, multiple packages available