If you are looking for a luxury hotel in Las Vegas you might want to check out the Bellagio Hotel and Casino.
With a nice central location on the Las Vegas Strip you will always be in the middle of the action.
The Bellagio is all about elegance and it shows throughout the property. From the lavish rooms to the fine dining, Bellagio radiates class without appearing to be too stuffy.
There are a few free attractions at the Bellagio that you will want to check out, especially if this is your first time visiting Las Vegas.
The Conservatory is a 14,000 sq ft floral playground that showcases the distinctive sights of the season. It requires a team of over 100 to maintain the trees, flowers and plants that make up The Conservatory.
The Bellagio’s Gallery of Fine Art features rotating exhibits of various works of art on loan. It originally featured the personal art collection of Steve Wynn, but now it is made up of art from various museums and private collections.
The Fountains of Bellagio is a spectacular water show that is choreographed to a variety of music. It has been featured in many movies and TV shows.
If you are looking to smoke in your room be sure to book a room on the 19th floor, otherwise be prepared to pay a $300 cleaning fee for your room.
- 3,933 rooms
- 116,000 sq ft casino featuring casino games such as Blackjack, Caribbean Stud Poker, Craps, Keno, Let It Ride, Poker, Pai Gow Poker, Roulette, Slots, Big Six, Baccarat and Megabucks
- 5,600-square-foot race and sports book
- Restaurants Café Bellagio, Café Gelato, FIX, Harvest by Roy Ellmar, Jasmine, Jean-Philippe Pâtisserie, Lago by Julian Serrano, Le Cirque, Michael Mina, Noodles, Palio, Petrossian Bar, Picasso, Pool Café, Prime, Snacks, The Buffet, Todd English’s Olives and Yellowtail Sushi Restaurant & Bar
- Cirque du Soleil’s “O”
- 5 pools open year-round featuring private cabanas and poolside massages
- Spa Bellagio featuring 56 treatment rooms and a 6,000 sq ft fitness facility
- Shopping at Via Bellagio
- Pet fee of $125 per night
- Golf at Shadow Creek
- Wedding chapels on site that can accommodate up to 130 guests
- Resort fee of $44.22 per room, per night