Luxury amenities are abound as you will find yourself surrounded by all sorts of modern technology. The smart rooms at Aria can automatically adjust the room temperature as you enter or leave the room as well as adjust curtains and turn off lights and electronics.
Popular Mechanics described Aria as possibly, “the most technologically advanced hotel ever built”. An in room tablet is provided to you which gives you complete control from anywhere in the room. Aria also features custom mattresses that feature 300 thread count sheets for ultimate comfort.
Breathtaking views of Las Vegas or the Strip can be had from the floor to ceiling windows.
Daily resort fee of $44.22.
- AAA Five Diamond rating
- 4004 rooms and suites
- Restaurants including: BarMasa, Bardot Brasseris, Blossom, Burger Lounge, Aria Cafe, Jean George Steakhouse, Jean Philippe Patisserie, Julian Serrano, Lemongrass, Sage, Javier’s, The Buffet at Aria, Tetsu, FIVE50 Pizza Bar, Pressed Juicery, Herringbone, Carbone, Pink Berry, and Starbucks
- 150,000 sq ft casino
- 100 seat race and sports book
- Smart rooms with touch screen automation to control control curtains, climate and lighting
- Mobile check-in
- 215,000 sq ft pool deck featuring 3 pools and 3 hot tubs open year round
- 80,000 sq ft spa ($40 a day) and salon
- Kids game room ($20 per hour)
- 6,000 sq ft fitness center with personal trainers for hire
- Golf at MGM Resorts exclusive Shadow Creek Golf Course
- Wedding facilities on site which can accommodate up to 50 guests
- $1,000,000 wine wall