Welcome to Mandalay Bay, the only beach on Las Vegas Blvd.
Mandalay Bay is a family friendly resort located on the South side of the Las Vegas Strip. It is considered a mid-range upmarket hotel, so while it is not on the level of the Bellagio, it is a step above Strip hotels like the Luxor or the Monte Carlo.
Rooms at the Mandalay Bay offer floor-to-ceiling views of Las Vegas and the Strip, so you will always have a fantastic view. Relax in your deep soaking tub and when your ready to get cozy and get some sleep you will find a premium pillow-top mattress to let you rest easy and get recharged for another day on the Las Vegas Strip.
Kids will love a day in the sand at Mandalay Beach. Over 11 acres of swimming fun with 3 large pools, sandy beaches and a 1.6 million gallon wave pool. If you want to get away from the kids Mandalay Bay offers a couple of adult only options for you. The top-optional Moorea Beach Club and Daylight day club let’s you start partying before the sun goes down.
Shark Reef Aquarium will give you spectacular 360 views of over 15 species of sharks swimming around a shipwreck as you explore through an acrylic tunnel.
Shoppers will be in paradise at The Shoppes at Mandalay Place featuring a collection of 40 upscale shops and dining options located between Mandalay Bay and the Luxor.
- 3,211 rooms
- 135,000 sq ft casino featuring Blackjack, Caribbean Stud Poker, Craps, Let It Ride, Pai Gow Poker, Poker, Roulette, Slots, Baccarat, Megabucks and Super Megabucks, and over 2,400 slot machines
- 300 seat race and sports book
- Restaurants including Aureole, Bayside Buffet, Beach Bar & Grill, Border Grill, Citizens Kitchen and Bar, Fleur by Hubert Keller, House of Blues, Kumi Japanese Restaurant and Bar, Libertine Social, Lupo by Wolfgang Puck, Mizuya, The Noodle Shop, Sea Breeze Café, Red Square, Stripsteak, Sports Book Grill and a food court in the convention center area
- Cirque du Soleils’s Michael Jackson ONE
- Shark Reef Aquarium featuring over 2,000 animals and over 15 types of sharks
- 3,000 sq ft health club
- Spa Mandalay, a 30,000 sq ft spa
- Shopping galore. In addition to The Shoppes at Mandalay Place onsite shops include Essentials, House of Blues and Shark Reef Aquarium, Pearl Moon Boutique, Scene, Rangoon News Bureau, Bella Scarpa, Misura, Davidoff, Jungle Juice, Paradiso, Ruby Blue and more.
- Wedding services including music, rides in a limousine to the marriage license bureau, wedding coordinator, his and hers dressing rooms, videography. Package add-ons are also available
- Resort fee of $39.68 per room, per night
New York-New York Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas brings the classic 1940’s New York City skyline to Las Vegas.
With moderately priced rooms and a family friendly atmosphere it makes for the perfect destination for those bringing the family or those craving a bite of the Big Apple.
The Park is also a nice place to relax or grab a bite to eat. Located between the property and the Monte Carlo, The Park offers a few more dining options as several shaded areas where you can sit and people watch.
Kids will enjoy the Big Apple Coaster and Arcade. The coaster ride is $15 for a single ride and $26 for an all day pass.
Weddings are also offered on the coaster because who wouldn’t want to get married on a 67 mph coaster? Hershey’s Chocolate World offers 2 stories of chocolate fun with over 800 varieties of Hershey’s chocolate and candies.
14 restaurants can be found on the property so you will always have plenty of choices to choose from. Village Street Eateries will impress with its attention to detail as it replicates Greenwich Village sidewalk dining.
- 2,023 Rooms
- 84,00 sq ft casino featuring over 2,000 of the latest slot machines and casino games such as Blackjack, Craps, Roulette, Mini Baccarat, Pai Gow Poker, Caribbean Stud Poker, Let It Ride, Big Six, Casino War and Keno
- 40 seat race and sports book
- Dining options include, 48th and Crepe, America, Broadway Burger Bar, Chin Chin Cafe, Nathan’s Famous Hot Dogs, Gallagher’s Steakhouse, Gonzalez y Gonzalez, II Fornaio, New York Pizzeria, Nine Fine Irishmen, Shake Shack, Tom’s Urban and the Village Eateries
- Cirque du Soleil’s Zumanity
- Pool with 3 Jacuzzis
- Full Spa
- Shops including: It’Sugar, Cashman’s Photo Magic, Essentials, Cashman Crystal, Houdini’s Magic Shop, Maui Magnet, Coyote Ugly Retail Shop, Bico, Vegas Express, Zumanity Boutique, Grand Central Bling Co. and the SoHo Village, which provides an array of New York-themed fashions and gifts. Stupidiotic, Swatch and I Love NYNY
- $35 Daily Resort Fee
When you book a room in a Steve Wynn resort you know you will be receiving the highest level of service across the board. Staying at the Wynn is not cheap but those who stay there say it is well worth it when you consider the level of pampering and amenities that are available to you.
Dining at the Wynn is nothing less than extraordinary. The Wynn and its sister resort Encore hold more Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star Award-winning restaurants than any other independent resort in North America, including Wing Lei, the first Chinese restaurant to receive a Michelin Star in the United States.
The pool area at the Wynn will blow you away with its beautiful landscaping and immaculate gardens. There are two main pools that are temperature-controlled as well as an adult only European-style pool where tops are optional.
If or when you decide to get some sleep while in Las Vegas prepare to get cozy with the Wynn Dream Bed, a custom-designed Sealy mattress with 507 thread count Egyptian cotton sheets that will ensure you get a good nights rest.
Resort fee of $39 per day.
- 2,716 rooms
- 110,000-square-foot casino featuring casino games such as, Blackjack, Big 6, Craps, Caribbean Stud, Roulette, Let-it-Ride, Pai Gow Poker, Pai Gow, Three Card Poker and War
- 195-seat race and sports book
- Restaurants such as, Allegro, Costa di Mare, La Cave, Lakeside, Mizumi, Red 8 Asian Bistro, SW Steakhouse, SW Veranda, Tableau, Terrace Point Café, The Buffet, The Cafe, The Country Club and Wing Lei
- Le Rêve – The Dream, voted “Best Production Show” in Las Vegas for an unprecedented seven consecutive years
- XS Nightclub named the number one nightclub in the United States by Nightclub & Bar’s Top 100 for an unprecedented five years, home to David Guetta, Alesso, Diplo, Skrillex and The Chainsmokers, to name a few
- Lake of Dreams, when the sun sets, the Lake of Dreams comes alive in a spectacle of music and imagery created by over four thousand lights, stunning holographics and puppetry
- Pools, 2 main heated pools and jacuzzis
- Fitness Center
- The Spa at Wynn Las Vegas ($40 per day)
- Shopping at The Wynn Esplanade featuring many luxury brands such as Givenchy’s first U.S. boutique
- Golf at Wynn Golf Club, the only Las Vegas hotel to have its own golf course. Complimentary clubs by Callaway and shoes by Foot Joy are always provided
- Weddings at The Wedding Salons at Wynn Las Vegas with accommodations for up to 120 guests
Luxury amenities are abound as you will find yourself surrounded by all sorts of modern technology. The smart rooms at Aria can automatically adjust the room temperature as you enter or leave the room as well as adjust curtains and turn off lights and electronics.
Popular Mechanics described Aria as possibly, “the most technologically advanced hotel ever built”. An in room tablet is provided to you which gives you complete control from anywhere in the room. Aria also features custom mattresses that feature 300 thread count sheets for ultimate comfort.
Breathtaking views of Las Vegas or the Strip can be had from the floor to ceiling windows.
Daily resort fee of $44.22.
- AAA Five Diamond rating
- 4004 rooms and suites
- Restaurants including: BarMasa, Bardot Brasseris, Blossom, Burger Lounge, Aria Cafe, Jean George Steakhouse, Jean Philippe Patisserie, Julian Serrano, Lemongrass, Sage, Javier’s, The Buffet at Aria, Tetsu, FIVE50 Pizza Bar, Pressed Juicery, Herringbone, Carbone, Pink Berry, and Starbucks
- 150,000 sq ft casino
- 100 seat race and sports book
- Smart rooms with touch screen automation to control control curtains, climate and lighting
- Mobile check-in
- 215,000 sq ft pool deck featuring 3 pools and 3 hot tubs open year round
- 80,000 sq ft spa ($40 a day) and salon
- Kids game room ($20 per hour)
- 6,000 sq ft fitness center with personal trainers for hire
- Golf at MGM Resorts exclusive Shadow Creek Golf Course
- Wedding facilities on site which can accommodate up to 50 guests
- $1,000,000 wine wall